The advantages of electromotive drives are getting more attention in process automation. As simple, intelligent systems they offer diverse opportunities for process optimisation and cost savings. With the electromotive seat valve options, Burkert offers a complete process valve that sets new standards with respect to performance, reliability and cost-effectiveness.
Type 3360 datasheet | Type 3361 datasheet | Type 3363 datasheet
Type 3320 datasheet | Type 3321 datasheet | Type 3323 datasheet
Features at a glance:
- Reduced energy consumption & demand on air compressors with motorized solutions.
- Higher positioning accuracy as ball screw is virtually hysteresis and stick-slip free.
- Increased plant productivity with expanded diagnostic & predictive maintenance capabilities.
- Smart & Industry 4.0 compliant with Fieldbus protocols of Ethernet IP, Profinet & Modbus available.
- Increased safety with innovative safe position energy pack
- Long life-cycle.
EDIP - Future oriented, user-friendly electronic platform.
After mechanical production systems were established worldwide, followed by mass production and process automation, the concept of “Industry 4.0” stands for the consistent digital orientation of industrial processes. With the introduction of the new device platform EDIP (Efficient Device Integration Platform) Bürkert opens the door to intelligent networking of its products. This platform comprises numerous functions and modular user interfaces including touchscreens, menus, device drivers and other innovative services to facilitate the system integration of new devices.
Target industries for the process valves include Healthcare, Food & Beverage & Water treatment. Specific applications where you would find the Type 3360/3361 include:
- Plant Utilities
- Process heating & cooling applications
- Pasteurisation (HEX)
- Drinking water
- Membrane filtration
- Multimedia filtration (filtration processes)
- Reverse Osmosis
- Water Quality
- Ion Exchange
- Waste Water Recycling
- Ultra-pure water
- Boiler feed
- Cooling tower water monitoring and control
- Process Water treatment for industrial applications
- Aquatic centers
- Fish farming
- Concentrate control valve
- pH Adjustment (CO2 Dosing, Air Stripping, Chemical Feed)
For over 60 years Burkert has been devoting a lot of time to liquids and gases, building global resources to provide customers with unique system solutions. Whether you’re focusing on space constraints, reducing downtime, process efficiency or a different value, our engineers will work with you from the ground up to build a comprehensive design which delivers on your targets.
If you’re interested in discussing your application or how to solve any application problems you face, give us a call on 1300 888 868, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.