For this reason we strive for a long-term and reciprocal collaboration with selected suppliers who rank among the world's leaders in terms of quality, logistics and cost structures. There is a tendency from the regional to the global, from the component to the system supplier and from the mere subcontractor to the development partner.
Specifically, our suppliers are expected, among other things, to
- pursue the zero defect goal
- be flexible
- ensure short delivery times
- provide order quantities from 1 to 1,000,000
- offer stocking based on framework agreements
- be open towards logistic concepts such as Kanban
- delivery options to our plants in Germany and France and possibly also to locations outside Europe
- actively participate in R&D projects be willing to break new and innovative ground
- offer competitive prices that are subject to continuous optimization
- be certified according to ISO 9001 or ISO TS 16949
- preferably be certified according to ISO 14001 or similar
- preferably be certified according to OHSAS BS 18001 or similar
- preparedness to bear social responsibility
- compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements:
- RoHS 2011/65/EU and WEEE 2012/19/EU (ElektroStoffV)
- REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006
- compliance with section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (“Dodd-Frank Act”)
As a global manufacturing company Bürkert has to be aware of its responsibilities towards people and the environment.
Therefore we welcome suppliers who commit themselves to our internationally recognized social and ethical standards (SA 8000, UN Global Compact, ISO 26000, ILO, etc.).
In this context we also refer to our CSR principles (Corporate Responsibility):
If you believe that you meet these requirements, please take a few minutes to complete our supplier self-disclosure and, along with any brochure material available, send it to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Below you will find more information about the different groups of materials, and also the purchasing teams at Bürkert.
General Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Documents & Downloads: